TERMS & CONDITIONS
Data of the Service Provider.
GALLUS CONSULTING, S.L. with registered office in Valencia, Calle Convento Santa Clara 10, 2º, 3, 46002- Valencia. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of the province of Valencia in volume 9901, book 7183, folio 87, sheet no. V-163207, with CIF B98657497.
For any communication you can go, by appointment by calling 655554511 and going to your appointment at the address located in Valencia, Calle Convento Santa Clara 10, 2º, 3, 46002- Valencia, or you can communicate directly through the email address electronic firstname.lastname@example.org.
General conditions governing the use of the website owned by Gallus Consulting , S.L. (http://www.world-trakers.com/).
1. Access and use of the web pages of GALLUS CONSULTING, S.L. is governed by these general conditions. For these purposes, the website is understood not only as web pages, but also as information, contents and services that are made available to those who access the site. Access to the website of GALLUS CONSULTING, S.L. implies acceptance of these general conditions. In the case that for a certain content (eg informative) or service (eg links of interest) are established particular conditions, these will be preferred to these general conditions.
2. The contents of the website can not be considered an offer of services or hiring proposal for those who access it, nor its content should be considered legal advice or information for decision making. The content comes from own and other sources. The goal is to be useful to users who access the website, but does not guarantee the utility, so the user assumes that he should not make decisions based on their content without professional advice.
3. Access to the website is done, in any case, at the risk of the person accessing it. The access, in general, is free and free, except for the pages or services that are reserved to clients, being in any case the account of the visitor the connection through the communications network. GALLUS CONSULTING, S.L. can not guarantee that the website is free of viruses, so no responsibility is assumed by the fact of its existence and / or spread. You should bear in mind that the platform may contain links to websites or other services belonging to third parties, without this implying responsibility for services and / or information provided by third parties. The user must, in any case, examine the privacy policies and legal notices, as well as the cookies policy of these third parties.
4. Any information provided through the website, contact forms or transmission of documents and information (eg curriculum vitae), is made at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use the procedures and security features described to prevent unauthorized access. With the sending of such information and / or documentation, you expressly consent to the storage of the same as well as the processing and / or processing for the purpose to which it will be destined according to its usefulness.
5. Who intends to establish a system (hyperlink or any other technical means) to link to the website of GALLUS CONSULTING, S.L. must obtain the express and written authorization from the latter. The link, authorized or not, does not imply any relationship between the person who establishes it and GALLUS CONSULTING, S.L. The authorization will always be revocable.
6. GALLUS CONSULTING, S.L. will not be responsible for the information or content to which the links of the website address, or for the inclusion of directories or content search tools, which constitute a mere facility and not a promotion of such content, sites, search engines or directories with information, being the sole responsibility of the user access to them.
7. The information or personal data that can be collected, stored, processed, used and processed GALLUS CONSULTING, S.L. they are incorporated into a file of their ownership and are the following:
The information you provide when filling out the forms on our website, such as:
(a) your name and surname, email address, telephone number, curriculum vitae and the information contained in it;
(b) the name and surnames, and / or other personal data of any other person that you provide. This information will be used exclusively to meet the information or services you have requested.
A record of the communications that are exchanged with you;
Data of the services in which you are interested and those you hire;
Information about whether you have opened or accessed the contents of the emails that are sent to you through our domain;
Information obtained through cookies. We recommend that you read our Cookies Policy if you have not already done so. This information does not necessarily allow us to personally identify you.
GALLUS CONSULTING, S.L.
Calle Convento Santa Clara, 10, 2º, 3
Valencia, (46002 – Valencia)
Teléfono (34) 655554511